Winter is the perfect time of year so that with the cold, we stay at…
The Festival Observes Sabadell arrives with force this year 2022, and we have all the news so that you do not lose detail. From May 26 to June 19, the amphitheater of the Parc Catalunya is filled with emotion and music with tickets from 10 euros. We tell you all the details.
Pop music, reggae, hip hop, from the 80s, Spanish and tributes will be the protagonists of a poster that comes loaded with great artists who will make the city of Sabadell vibrate.
ABBA The New Experience will kick off this unique festival that brings together numerous artists from the Spanish and international music scene. At 20:30 hours on May 26, this group will perform the greatest hits of the 70s and 80s that marked the soundtrack of many.
SFDK and Rapsusklei will be in charge of making all viewers raise their hands to the sound of their rap and hip hop lyrics. At 9:00 p.m. this incredible combination of artists will begin on stage on May 27. Below, we present a list of the entire billboard of this incredible festival.
Poster of artists of the Festival Observes Sabadell
– May 26: ABBA The New Experience (8:30 p.m.)
– May 27: SFDK + Rapsusklei (21:00 hours)
– May 28: MCLAN (22:00 hours)
– May 29: Reggae Per Xics (6:00 p.m.)
– June 2: Beethoven’s Novena (20:30 hours)
– June 3: ISEO&DODOSOUND + Women Soldier (21:00 hours)
– June 4: The Tyets (9:00 p.m.)
– June 5: Heavy Per Xics (6:00 p.m.)
– June 9: Play The Game, A Tribute to Queen (8:30 p.m.)
– June 10: Don Patricio (21:00 hours)
– June 11: Joan Dausa (22:00 hours)
– June 12: Damaris Gelabert (11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
– June 16: Love, love, love, a Viatge Per la Musica I L’Amor (21:00 hours)
– June 17: The Blue House (22:00 hours)
– June 18: Rosario Flores (22:00 hours)
– June 19: Lali Begood (6:00 p.m.)
This city and municipality of Spain, belonging to Barcelona, is committed to culture by organizing this festival to attract students from the area, from Spain and their families. Fun for all family and friends with different performances that will fill the amphitheater of the Parc de Catalunya with music, emotion, lights and color. There is time for everything and, even if it is exam time, you can always organize the time to enjoy each moment. For those looking for a place to stay during the Festival, or the next course, the Student Residence La Estación de Sabadell is ideal for it.
It’s time to enjoy, it’s time to share, it’s time to vibrate with music at the Observa Sabadell Festival.