Winter is the perfect time of year so that with the cold, we stay at…
Tips for studying from home
Studying from home or from a student residence is not always an easy task, as there are many factors that can distract us. So today we give you some tips on how to study at home or in an effective way.
Key to Successful Home Study – Establishing Study Habits and Routines
These requirements can be stressful, especially for those who are easily distracted and find it difficult to concentrate on the same activity for a while. Therefore, it is vital to establish daily study habits and routines. If we internalize them and are clear about what we need to do every day, it will be much easier to keep up with the pace of the course and not fall behind.
Here are some ideas for comfortable study at home or in a student residence:
- Creating a Routine: As we mentioned, studying at home requires self-discipline and organization. Hence, creating a routine from the beginning will help you to be more effective. Once created, you are bound to find the balance between comfort and responsibility in order to achieve your goals.
- Study Time: Manage your time effectively. A great way to do this is to manage it in minutes. That is, study continuously for 60 minutes and then take a 10-minute break to free your mind and then be able to continue at a good pace.
- Planning: Examination and assignment dates should be considered, with more time to study. In addition to general course planning, it is also important to set small weekly goals, for example. That way, it will be much more rewarding to accomplish small goals than one that is too big and cumbersome.
- No distractions: Unless strictly necessary, it is highly recommended to keep your cell phone turned off while you are studying. Similarly, television or external visual and auditory elements do not allow us to focus on what we read.
- Other: try to get enough sleep to get up the next day; ask the teachers if they can advise you on other methods to follow according to each subject: obviously, studying mathematics is not the same as languages.
At the Estació de Sabadell Student Residence Hall, we have facilities and rooms designed to encourage the study time of our residents. Visit the website of the Sabadell student residence and you will discover everything we have to offer!
This Post Has 0 Comments